Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mid-Week Sneak Peek

Hello, friends!

I hope your week has been going well.

Yesterday I was featured on the super awesome, fantastic, spectacular U-Create! Kari was sweet enough to feature my TOMS Refashion (see that post here). You can see the post on U-Create here.

Now that you're all updated, here is this week's Mid-Week Sneak Peek!


And here it is:


What is all that? What could I possible make from it?

You'll have to wait and see! Find out this Sunday in my weekly DIY tutorial.

Have a great rest of your week!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback? Questions? Say it here! I love hearing from you all.

Please keep your comments and feedback kind and uplifting.